05 Nov Black Microfiber Leather Auto Car Steering Wheel Cover Universal – 15 Inch
NEW SPECIAL OFFER!!!
This steering wheel cover is not only stylish but it will help preserve the integrity of your steering wheel itself! It is definitely a product that is both useful and durable!
Total Car Detailing provides equipment and car detailing products that will help preserve the life of your vehicle.
Features Of This Microfiber Leather Auto Car Steering Wheel Cover:
- This product is made of smooth and durable microfiber leather.
- This product is skidproof, stable, heat resistant.
- This product is healthy and eco-friendly.
- This product is suitable for middle-size steering wheels with diameter 14 1/2 inch to 15 inches (37cm to 39cm).
- This product is the perfect decor for your car.
- This product also protects your steering wheel.
How To Use This Product
Measuring and Preparing Your Steering Wheel Cover
Clean the cover of your steering wheel with isopropyl alcohol. Use a rag and some isopropyl alcohol to wipe down the steering wheel before you apply the cover. This will remove any dirt or dust that would otherwise get caught under the steering wheel cover.
Measure the diameter of the steering wheel. To get the diameter of your steering wheel, stretch a tape measure across the front of the wheel, from one side to the other. Most steering wheels are anywhere from 14–17.5 inches (36–44 cm) in diameter.
- Most covers will list the diameter and grip thickness in the product details.
Measure the thickness of your steering wheel’s grip. Wrap the tape measure around the steering wheel grip to determine its thickness. Purchase a steering wheel cover that matches the dimensions for your steering wheel.
- Most grips are 2–4.5 inches (5.1–11.4 cm) thick.
Purchase a cover from an automotive store or online. Find a steering wheel cover that matches the measurements you took for your steering wheel. Stretch style covers will fit over your wheel like a glove, while stitch style covers require you to sew them together. There are a variety of colors, styles, and designs that you can choose from when choosing your cover.
- Find a steering wheel cover that matches the aesthetic of your car. For example, if you have a black leather interior, consider getting a black leather steering wheel cover.
Remove the cardboard packaging if there is any. Many steering wheel covers will come with cardboard in the center of the cover. Remove this cardboard and any other tags on the cover before installing it.
- The instructions for most steering wheel covers will be on the back of the cardboard packaging.
Use a blow dryer to soften stretch style covers. Plug in a blow dryer and turn it on high. Hold the blow dryer 1 inch (2.5 cm) away from the interior of the steering wheel cover. Keep the heat on each section of the cover for 5-10 seconds. This should make it more pliable and easier to install.
- Do not let the cover cool off. Start the installation process immediately after you heat it.
- Most stitch-required steering wheel covers are made to fit loosely, so you can skip this step if you are using one.
- If you want to keep the cover as pliable as possible, plug the hair dryer into an outdoor outlet.
This steering wheel cover provides the best bang for your buck! Don’t wait any longer to preserve the aesthetics of your steering wheel. Visit the link below!
Get it now here: